Saturday, 27 June 2026

Vietnam Central Jun 2026 Day 10

27 Jun 2026

Day 10

Mang Den to Quy Nhon

Mang Den was cool and misty this morning. It was quieter than most places I had visited. A very friendly staff volunteered  to  motocycle me to a nearby mountain peak to view sunrise and the surrounding 


It was a cloudy morning and the sun was totally obscured. Sun wasn't visible at all.










In the afternoon, I took a minibus from Mang Den to Quy Nhon. The bus company  coordinator texted me to wait at the exit of the bus station.

 

Getting a Grab was difficult and fortunately the kind hearted lady boss offer to motocycled me 1km to this station. I was the only person waiting at this empty station.




This 16 seaters was half filled. The journey was slightly over five hours and it was not a very comfortable ride. Finally I  was out of the Highland and now in the eastern coastal area. I arrived Quy Nhon around 7.30 pm. 


That's the end of my adventure in Central Vietnam. I stayed at  Hotel Ngoc Thuong which is 5 minutes walk to the Railway. Tomorrow I just have to walk 5 minutes to the station. 





No comments:

Post a Comment