25 Jun 2026
Day 8
Kon Tum to Mang Den
Kon Tum is home to 28 indigenous ethnic minority and the majority are the Xo Dang, Ba Na and the Gia Rai. It's difficult for foreigners to identify their ethnicity.
This morning I walked around the town near the market. Many locals displayed their farm produces along road sides, selling fruits and vegetables.
There were so many stalls selling pork.
Seafood are in abundance
Live animal and poultry are sold here.
MANG DEN
I left Kon Tum in the late afternoon for Mang Den. The minibus I booked broke down, and they sent a small car to fetch me. Very impressed. During the drive, the driver arranged his friend to take me for a day tour surrounding Mang Den.
In Mang Den, the roads are wide and there are many French colonial houses.
Public Park
Ethnic village that sell local food only on weekends
Ethnic Art Park
I had bbq Pork and Lam Rice, cook in small bamboo for dinner.






























































No comments:
Post a Comment