19th Jun 2026
Day 2
Bus from Ho Chi Minh to Dalat.
In Ho Chi Minh city. I stayed at Hung Phu hotel which was walking distance to Mien Tay Bus terminal.
Woke up very early and walked 10 minutes to Mien Tay Bus Station. Hundred of buses for inter city travel waited here. Details of pick up point and bus number was sent to my handphone the night before. On arrival , I was to take a selfie for the bus driver to identify me at the waiting gate. Without this arrangement, it would be very difficult to find the bus in this jammed pack Station with buses going to different cities.
They journey was very long and uncomfortable as the road conditions was bumpy and winding. The bus did not take the toll highway. There was too much traffic especially motocycles hogging the roads. Mid way through the journey, the bus stopped at a large cafeteria for lunch.
Aftet almost 10 hours, the bus arrived at Da Lat Bus Station. I took a grab taxi to Nature Hotel and stayed for 3 nights.











No comments:
Post a Comment